Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Dyer Family Portrait Session


I had the great pleasure of getting to shoot my first family with small children. The Dyer family has two boys ages 4 and 15 months. They are an absolute joy to be around. This family is such a photogenic bunch, it was difficult to stop taking photos of them at the end of the session. When I got home I looked through the images, and I saw that I took over 600 photos! I think I enjoyed myself a little too much! They are so wonderful for letting me direct the whole shoot to my taste. I hope there are a few photos out of the bunch that will grace the walls of the Dyer home.


1 comment:

  1. aw it looks so beautiful where you live! I am incredibly jealous. At least you have seasons... not like here, in the desert. haha

    The photos are lovely, Shelb. My top picks are: the one in the field and the one with the tree. lovely.

    ReplyDelete