Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Spring = Romance!


My good friend Ms. Amanda has been wanting to have engagement style photos taken with her hubby of 2 years. When they got married, they didn't have a big wedding, so they didn't have any engagement photos taken. I can totally relate! This gorgeous weather can't help but inspire romance, the perfect setting for a couple's portrait session!




Amanda and Logan are both Air Force Ssgts. The photo on the left is one of my favorites from the shoot, it completely represents them both as individuals and a couple. Their shoes are such a portrait of their personalities! I wanted this session to be a celebration of their marriage. Not only of the love they share now, but their entire relationship. The USAF plane represents the fact that they met through the AF. If not for both of their selfless decision to enlist to protect our country, they would have never met. I just love that fate brought them together. They really are soul mates!



I feel so lucky to know Amanda and Logan and be a part of their lives. Their story is really amazing. They have spent more than half of their marriage apart,
but their marriage is as strong as ever.




I have to add this last one, because it is a very personal moment I captured. They touch each other on the nose as an "I love you" gesture. I have never seen anyone do that. We were setting up for a shot when I saw this exchange and just had to capture it!

1 comment:

  1. I love this Michelle, thank you so much! I love you!

    ReplyDelete