Sunday, October 24, 2010

Mommy and Me... I turned 3!

First shot of the session... She has such a personality! I was doing a happy dance in my head.
I just know this session is going to be amazing!

Mommy, you are going to have your hands so full in about 12 years!
She is stunning, even when she is pouting! ESPECIALLY when she is pouting!

I had a bit of a hard time getting this shot! She kept wanting to throw the leaves on my head, rather than up in the air. I don't mind, because in the end, I got the shot!

We have a "secret door" in Omaha.
Unfortunately, no matter how much we knocked, nobody answered

Mommy is an Omaha-native, so she showed me some AMAZING locations
including this one in Old Market

Probably the most fashionable and expressive 3 year old girl I know!

Momma was trying to coax us over to look in the water. It was a little scary, and the swans looked like they were hungry for little toes!

Alice in Wonderland


She was such a trooper! The session lasted a little longer than usual, due to the fantastic locations and my superb model. It was lunch time, and nap time...

Playing in the leaves with mommy

I had such a great time with this Mommy-Daughter shoot! They were fantastic ladies, and I can't wait to shoot them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment