Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Step into my Boudoir...


Yesterday, was the best day I have had in a while! My good friend, Amanda asked me to help her plan a surprise for her husband for their 3rd anniversary. This year their anniversary is especially important to her because her husband, Logan is coming home from deployment just 1 week before their special day. He has been away from her for 11 long months. She wanted to do something really special, and she recruited ME to help her!

I spent my morning at Amanda’s house listening to music and laughing while we took photos for her boudoir. She had so much energy, and had so many ideas that I didn’t feel the time passing. She was nervous at first, “I’ve never done anything like this before!” I tried my hardest to make her feel comfortable so she could feel natural and feminine. She is such a rock-and-roll DIVA! I feel like we captured her unique personality. I can’t wait to hear what her husband has to say when he sees his gorgeous wife in these photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment