Saturday, April 23, 2011

Fields in Bloom

What a difference a day makes! Especially in Nebraska! We went to an Easter egg hunt the Saturday before Easter, the weather was freezing cold! We are miserable and pale and runny nosed, but my sweet son agreed to take a couple of photos to send to daddy on the way home.

The following day, Easter, it was 59 degrees and sunny. It was almost too warm in the direct sun. Perfect for photos! We got dressed up, appropriately this time for spring photos, and went back to this magical field full of flowers.



Jonathan was such a good model today! Usually he doesn't like having his picture taken, but he was a good model for about an hour! I think maybe he is getting used to the idea of having his photos taken all the time- or he was replaced by an alien!


I always had a fantasy of laying in flowers like this when I was a little girl- disappearing in them like Alice in Wonderland. Can I just say that I am jealous of my son in this photo! Can I get an "Amen" ladies?


This one isn't particularly that wonderful, artistically, but he looks so much like his daddy that I had to add it in at the end.

I am going back to this field this week for a few more sessions. I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment