Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Deployment, Again

The last time my husband deployed, I took a sad picture of my son, Jonathan waving goodbye to the plane. This time I decided to focus on the positive, rather than the sadness of goodbye we are looking forward to the hello. Jonathan is looking forward to saying hello to his daddy in just a few months. Following his daddy's arrival he will get to say hello to his new brother or sister. This is a year of hellos, not goodbyes.


The day before daddy left was a beautiful day. Full of fun and smiles. We made custom donuts at Krispy Kreme and played basketball together. We snuggled on the couch together and watched a movie Jonathan picked. And had the perfect dinner around the table. I didn't take photos of the entire day, but I was sure to get the most exciting part captured! Jonathan had the best time chasing his daddy around the court, playing good defense, and even stole the ball several times. He is such a Carpenter! Basketball skills come in the DNA

No comments:

Post a Comment