Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spring Has Brought Me Such a Nice Suprise

All at once, once day, it's Spring! I don't usually take photos of flowers and trees and the like, but I just couldn't help myself! After such a long bitterly cold winter, the beauty of spring is so profound, it takes my breath away. The elegant blossoms sway hypnotically in the wind, waving me over. I am powerless, but to grab my camera and obey!

These tiny white
blossoms just appeared a few days ago. I used to sing a song about "popcorn popping on the apricot tree" in the spring. When driving by, these trees look like they are covered in popcorn. Makes me sing in my head like a little girl.


These pink blooms are the very first color I saw this spring. The vibrant pink was such a breath of fresh air after the gloom and gray of winter, I started clapping like a toddler when I saw them















These flowers are the size of my hand. I was on my way to a friend's house when I first saw this tree. Luckily it was a quiet neighborhood street, otherwise I may have gotten in a wreck! After driving past it several times, I HAD to stop and take photos. Since the tree was located directly in front of someone's house, I felt obligated to knock and ask permission to be in their yard. I felt a little weird, but I HAD to have the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment