Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Baby Love

Perfect little princess feet!



















Babies grow so quickly. You never realize how quickly until you are buying clothes for them! I think mommy and daddy are going to love these photos in a year or two.
Where does the time go?

As promised, here are the Belew newborn photos!
Mommy and baby




Alaina is such a beautiful girl. She is the sweetest baby, and is the joy of her mommy and daddy's day. They have adjusted to being parents brilliantly! I wish the transition to parenthood had come as easily for me.



She is a happy girl, just wanting to snuggle and sleep. Even though her daddy says she is already spoiled, she is definitely a daddy's girl. With a mommy as beautiful as Lydia, daddy is doomed when she turns 14!



Special thanks to the Belew family for letting me try out my newborn-photographer
training wheels on their daughter. I think that considering this was my first
newborn shoot things went very well.
It isn't difficult to take photos of such a beautiful baby. She made it very easy for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment