Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Babies and Bellies


It seems like everywhere I turn there are signs that spring is coming. The snow has melted, thank goodness! I see robins everywhere, looking for bugs to eat. And I see babies! Babies, babies everywhere! Nothing says spring and renewal like a brand new baby.

I have to admit, I may have this baby fever because I am expecting as well.

I am very excited to unveil my newest photo. But, before I do, I feel that I should first thank the lady that made this photo possible. Big thanks and super huge kudos to Kristen Allen for teaching me how to go about putting this photo together.


Please click on this photo to enlarge


Mrs. C agreed to be my model throughout her pregnancy. Her first photos were taken at 20 weeks. We scheduled a session every five weeks until she had her sweet baby girl. She was an amazing model. I have never seen such a beautiful belly! Her baby's photos will appear in a following post.

Mrs. C, I am so happy for you and your husband. You are wonderful parents, and I can't wait to see Baby A grow up! She is going to be just beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment